Principles & Policies
- Principles of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Health, Safety, Environment & Security Policy
- Human Rights Policy
- Business Integrity Policy
- Employment Policy & Social Justice in the Workplace
- Compliance & Proactive Engagement Strategy
- Communication & Reporting Strategy
- Sustainable Development Policy
Health, Safety, Environment and Security Policy
We recognize our responsibility to operate with proper regard for the environment and for the health and safety of people who may be affected, directly or indirectly, by our operations. Our Environmental Policy is designed to ensure that every employee shares responsibility for the environment. As part of our commitment to continuous improvement, we systematically monitor our performance in these areas. Our objective is to maintain a high degree of excellence in respect of all HSE issues, including emergency preparedness.
Novo Contractors Int’l believes that effective health, safety, environmental and security (HSES) performance is a key objective, equal to all other key business objectives.
An integrated HSES Management System (has been established and) will be maintained that achieves this by:
All documented policies, procedures and practices will be consistent with this Policy and with the requirements of the HSES Management System. It is the responsibility of every employee to comply with these and to assist the Company in their implementation.